Ten Fit V2 Print
Our Environmental Commitments
Our desire to reduce our impact on the environment is constantly pushing us to seek alternatives to the leather industry, more respectful of our planet.
We have therefore developed two innovative materials, allowing you to offer the best to your children.
Microfiber with corn:
Obtained from a mixture of corn fiber and polyester from textile waste recycling, the microfiber used is the result of an environmentally friendly manufacturing process, with a minimum of CO2 emissions. The Oeko TEX 100 Label certifies, through an independent laboratory, that this material is ecological and does not contain a healthy agent for health. Hycallergenic and antimicrobial, it is also 100% breathable and offers superior absorption capacity.
The first child shoe in Appleskin recycled. Made in Italy, this material comes from the apple-based product processing industry. The waste is recovered and assembled to recycled and biological materials to form a single fiber: Appleskin.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept the following payment methods when purchasing from the online store:
- Credit Card
Payments by postal check, bank check, wire transfer, cash on delivery or money order are not accepted.
Payments by credit card are secured and encrypted through the
STRIPE module. No data related to a transaction are stored
on our website.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS
• France Standard Delivery
Delivery costs from 5,50€ and free delivery from 150€.
• France Point Relais Delivery
Delivery costs from 3,50€ and free delivery from 150€.
Each order is shipped the next day, apart from exceptional cases. Orders placed on Friday after 9am, Saturday and Sunday are shipped on Monday.
• Delivery for European Union & Export
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt of the order.
Exchanges are not available. A refund will automatically be made upon receipt of the product(s). Please note that shipping costs related to your order are not refunded.
PROCEED TO THE RETURN:
- Go to your customer area and choose the order concerned and click on "RETURN"" on your right.
- You must check the item(s) you wish to return (The checkbox does not appear if you are out of time for the return. In this case, please contact our customer service).
- Then click on "Proceed to return" to register your request.
- Once your return request has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email and the status of your return will change to "Accepted"".