The fall weather is set up with its share of downpours and temperature drops.Some of you regularly ask us about how to take care of our products. As such, we wanted to share with you some care instructions for our products, so that they last in time.For the care of velvet and nubuck:The porosity of this material requires the use of a waterproofing product once a month, depending on the rainy periods. If the material is stained, the use of a crepe eraser can reduce the stain.
POM D'API's Protector Waterproofing product, made in France, is specially conceived to efficiently protect your shoes from rain, snow and greasy stains.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept the following payment methods when purchasing from the online store:
- Credit Card
Payments by postal check, bank check, wire transfer, cash on delivery or money order are not accepted.
Payments by credit card are secured and encrypted through the
STRIPE module. No data related to a transaction are stored
on our website.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS
• France Standard Delivery
Delivery costs from 5,50€ and free delivery from 150€.
• France Point Relais Delivery
Delivery costs from 3,50€ and free delivery from 150€.
Each order is shipped the next day, apart from exceptional cases. Orders placed on Friday after 9am, Saturday and Sunday are shipped on Monday.
• Delivery for European Union & Export
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt of the order.
Exchanges are not available. A refund will automatically be made upon receipt of the product(s). Please note that shipping costs related to your order are not refunded.
PROCEED TO THE RETURN:
- Go to your customer area and choose the order concerned and click on "RETURN"" on your right.
- You must check the item(s) you wish to return (The checkbox does not appear if you are out of time for the return. In this case, please contact our customer service).
- Then click on "Proceed to return" to register your request.
- Once your return request has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email and the status of your return will change to "Accepted"".